Because that’s where Jack Holladay lives. What a cool name. Like a combination between Jack Slater (Professional Action Hero) and Doc Holliday (The Famous Dentist).
But it takes more than a name to justify crossing into sovereign Texas soil! If only there was some kind of list… oh, here it is:
- Jack Holladay, MD is a surgeon. Lasik surgeon.
- He is an engineer.
- He is a physician.
- He is a teacher to other surgeons.
- He has written books on eye surgery.
- He has been published many, many times in medical journals.
- He was the president of various ophthalmology organizations.
- He advises the manufacturers of certain medical devices.
- He has won various honors and awards.
- He is certified by USAEyes, a nonprofit Lasik patient advocacy group.
- He was “acknowledged in 2002-2003 as one of the ‘Best Doctors in America.’”
- Inside Houston Magazine recognized him as one of the “Top Doctors In Houston.”
In Houston, he’s in the top. In America, he’s among the best. With Lasik, he’s a pro. It’s all good! So if you want Lasik, you could go with some Dr. Nick, or you could go to Texas.If you enjoyed this post, I'd be delighted to have you as a subscriber to my RSS feed.