Holy crap! 5 years until Armageddon!!!!!
But seriously folks… take my wife, please!
I read on Wikipedia and elsewhere that among the things that are predicted for December 21, 2012 are:
- First Contact With Aliens
- The Return Of Someone Called Quetzalcoatl (some would call him a god)
- Artificial Intelligence Emerges (Did somebody say SkyNet?)
- Rise Of The Antichrist
- We Run Out Of Oil And Have Massive Blackouts
- Rogue Planet Comes Near Earth And Wreaks Havoc
- Earth Gets Smacked By A Comet
- Earth's Magnetic Field Reverses
- Earth Passes Through A Photon Belt — All things are bright for 3 days, and will glow in the dark for 1000 years
- Humans Ascend Somehow
- Humans Achieve Collective Consciousness
- Time Travel Is Invented Or Revealed
- Nuclear War
- End Of The World
With so many possibilities for an earth-changing event, it looks like 12-21-2012 is a date that will live in infamy, at least until it happens and is highly unextraordinary.
But maybe something big really will take place… So just make sure you make as much money online as you can now, while there's still time!
For those of you seriously curious about December 21, 2012, here's a clip of the show "Sightings" that answers a few questions. I think it's a little old; they say there are only 2 future Popes left until "The End," but I think now we're down to one. The next Pope is supposed to be the last, according to the prophecy.If you enjoyed this post, I'd be delighted to have you as a subscriber to my RSS feed.
Tags: 2012, aliens, antichrist, armageddon, artificial intelligence, ascension, collective consciousness, comet, december 21, end of the world, nuclear war, oil peak, photon belt, quetzalcoatl, skynet, time travel